Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Panthera Project

All access grant to Damian Wayne,Terrence(Sons)and Helena(Daughter)To Richard Grayson(mantle of the Bat),and to Oracle(Barbara Gordon).

All access codes are granted to Alfred Pennyworth (Legal Guardian).


A colleague of mine died some days ago. I met him a few decades past when our worlds collided, he's a friend of Captain America and Ironman


Tony Stark: That's me

Batman: Are you gonna talk or Sit?
Tony: Continue



He's a lot better than the Avengers including Ironman



Tony: Alright, that's it, Jarvis let's go, and stop helping the man.


J.A.R.V.I.S.: Sir, He's The Batman





Tony: Well I'm your master and you're my servant.





J.A.R.V.I.S.: Sir, Your servant died a decade ago, I'm the system security.





Tony: Friday!

J.A.R.V.I.S.: Not now F.R.I.D.A.Y.!








I pick up their technology by accident, we started off as foes,and eventually friends,


10 REASONS WHY BP IS BETTER THAN BATMAN...LINK

                                           


we  even practice our arts together





Tony: Nice paintings

Batman:!



This is a simulation. We may have killed in the past... But never again(atleast to me).


Black Panther vs Batman | DEATH BATTLE! sub español (Marvel vs DC)

                     


Black Panther: Remembering Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)








FUNERAL RITE(WAKANDA FOREVER)


T'Challa's Funeral Ceremony Scene | Black Panther: Wakanda Forever









Rest WELL OLD FRIEND..





VERSUS The Fantastic 4


Marvel: Fantastic Four (1994) - The Fantastic Four VS Black Panther






VERSUS  The Avengers


Black Panther vs The Avengers





Bat: Come Tony, let's get some merienda
Tony: Yehey, hey b...(batman stares)bats, can I get one of those cookie cakes Alfred makes. By the way, where my video, I'm open for interview


Batman: I'll think about it, when you're not entirely drunk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh,just comment already,its not like I'm making you laugh or something